Sunday, December 27, 2009

Win a Mug From EzineArticles

EzineArticles, the largest online article marketing site is giving away a free holiday mug to all who submit 25 articles before Jan.1. The articles need only be 250 words in length and can be on any given topic.

If you are not a member yet of EzineArticles you can still register, and I believe they will allow everyone to submit the articles, even if they have not yet reached 'Platinum Level' yet. You can read more about it here.

This will be my first time entering a contest at EzineArticles, and I'm looking forward to receiving a mug, so I can show off my reward for working hard in 2009.

Anyway I know there is not much time left, but if you hurry you can still get your articles in before the deadline. I know I will be working hard at them today...

Good Luck!

No comments: