Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How To Re-Write Your Web Content Into Articles

Every time you create a new webpage you should build some back links to it. A great way to do this is to re-write your content into several smaller articles, which you can then submit to article directories.

Depending on how long your webpage is, you can get several good articles from the content on each page. Depending on the topic I can write about 3-5 articles from a thousand word article which I used on my webpage without repeating any information.

What I do is I break the 1,000 word article into smaller portions, or subheadings. Then I simply re-write. It's that simple.

When I write the content for my webpage, I usually make an outline first. I then use this outline, or the subheadings in my main article for my smaller articles which I submit to article directories.
You can also use these articles for your blog posts.

Now there is no limit as to how many times you can rewrite the same information. Thus the number of back links which you can build is limitless.

No comments: